Hot Spin Deluxe is a 5-reel, 3-row, 20-payline video slot featuring a Hot Spin Wheel feature.
Hot Spin Deluxe Overview
The Hot Spin Deluxe from iSoftBet is the latest sensation. The software provider has decided to release a sequel to Hot Spin, one of its most extraordinary releases of 2018. Launched on November 13, 2019, Hot Spin Deluxe brings new twists to the first instalment. We decided to do an in-depth review of the Hot Spin Deluxe slot to see if the sequel was worth the wait.
The benefits of the new release of the hot spin deluxe
Hot Spin Deluxe is a decent slot machine with a lot of bonus features. While its predecessor was quite successful, the deluxe version of the slot machine just got better.
Also, new game versions offer better chances of winning. This game will appeal to fans of the original and newcomers alike for a variety of reasons. This video slot certainly has addictive gameplay, and a lot of it is thanks to the new max win potential. Thanks to the included extra multiplier, you can reach up to 5,000x your stake.
So Hot Spin Deluxe is not much different from its older version, but it is an improvement from its predecessor. However, these small updates may come with some downsides.
Hopefully, this won’t become a huge trend as other manufacturers add an extra feature or two to older casino games and flood the market with “deluxe” game variants.
Betting and Layout
- The available bet amounts range from £0.20 to £20 per turn, which is wide enough for most players.
- Paylines: 20.
- Volatility: Medium.
- 5 reels.
- 3 rows.
- High-paying symbols: Bells, Stars, Sevens, and Diamonds. The diamonds are the most valuable base symbol, which rewards 25X your stake once you obtain 5 in a combination.
- The big W symbol can replace any symbol on the reels as the Wild Symbol except for the Bonus symbol.
Gameplay Bonus Features
This one is a feature-heavy game with several bonus features, as further explained below;
Hot Spin Wheel Feature
You can enjoy using this feature if you get the Bonus Scatter symbol. The Bonus Scatter symbol shows up simultaneously on reels including 1, 3, and 5. If that occurs, it will unlock the Hot Spin Wheel feature endowed with a maximum of 15 more zero-cost spins plus one of six extras alongside the zero-cost spins. The six special features, which you can trigger in the zero cost spins constitute of the following;
- Mystery symbols: These take the form of a golden question mark. Here, a gilded question mark will be visible on the spinning reels’ six, eight, or twelve-varying positions. If the reels stop spinning, these question mark symbols turn to reveal the same symbol every round.
- Random Wilds: This feature triggers random wilds. Once you activate this feature, you can transform 5, 7, or 10 tiles into Wild symbols.
- Mega Reel: It turns either reels 1 to 3 or 2 to 4 into one mega-sized symbol.
- In-Sync Reels: Turn three of your reels into one common mega reel with this feature. You can turn the first three (1, 2, and 3) or the middle three reels (2, 3, and 4) and get Mega symbols.
- Wild Reels: This feature will convert a maximum of three reels into stacked wilds. Once the Super Wild reel is activated in the process, then three to five Wild Reels are released on every spin of the zero-cost spins round.
- Ultra-Reels: This feature turns your whole reel into one ultra symbol. This implies that the ultra symbols will cover all tiles on the reels to possibly give a huge payout.
Remarkable Game Upgrades
To justify the remake, the Hot Spin Deluxe software provider added more entertainment by introducing two special upgrades that added the word ‘Deluxe’ to the ‘Hot Spin’ title. The two special feature upgrades are highlighted below;
- Hot Spin Deluxe Feature. This feature randomly turns on the Hot Spin Reel in the middle of any standard spin, thus granting one of the above-discussed bonus features.
- Hot Spin Deluxe Multiplier. This feature unlocks a multiplier that multiplies every bonus feature by up to 10x.
If you are lucky, you could earn even more money from the game in one win. The maximum win is 5000 times your stake. The additional game feature upgrades are to thank for this, and with their help, you could attain that maximum win goal. The maximum win is worth 100,000 coins or £100,000.
How to Play Hot Spin Deluxe
This game is played on a 5×3 board with 20 fixed paylines. To possibly win, gamblers need to collect three or more equivalent symbols in neighbouring places, beginning with the leftmost reel. All wins need to follow one of the prevailing active paylines, or else their cash prize won’t be granted to the punters.
Hot Spin Deluxe RTP
The Hot Spin Deluxe RTP is 96%.